Shanghai Weixuan Industrial Co.,Ltd (collectively, “Weixuan”), are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our websites (“Websites”). It is important that our users understand how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information (as defined below). Weixuan has implemented technical, administrative and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices related to Personal Information collected through the Websites, unless there is a separate privacy notice for a particular website application.
Weixuan has a separate General Privacy Notice that covers Personal Information that Weixuan may collect and process separate and apart from its Websites. See Carrier’s Cookies Policy for information about cookies on our Websites.
What Personal Information does Weixuan collect? How to collect such Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information through which a natural person is identifiable or may be identified. Weixuan collects, uses and processes your Personal Information in order to provide you with services, products or information that you request.
The collection of Personal Information will be transparent to you, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide it. If you choose not to provide any of the Personal Information requested, Weixuan may be unable to complete your transaction, or provide the information, services or products you have requested.
Weixuan collects information, including Personal Information, from you when you submit a form or request, or register a product with Weixuan, such as: name, physical address, the company for whom you work, phone number, email address and fax number, as well as any other Personal Information you provide to Weixuan. Weixuan may also ask you to provide information about the product you are registering (e.g. a device identifier) or the person/company that installed or maintains it.
Why does Weixuan collect your Personal Information?
Our purpose in collecting this information is to provide customized services and content relevant to your specific needs and interests. Your information may be used by Weixuan to carry out our contractual obligations, authenticate you as a user and allow you access to certain areas of our Website.
Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfill a legal obligation, our use of your Personal Information will be only for legitimate business interests as set out below.Personal Information collected on the Websites or Apps may be used to:
Conduct basic business operations, such as communicate with customers and business planning;
- Provide investor services;
- Provide requested information, items, or services;
- Respond to your request or further process your submitted form;
- Advertise products, services, promotions and events relating to Weixuan;
- Improve our products, services, Websites;
- Verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- Analyze your behavior on our Website ;
- Obtain your location data in order to provide requested information or services;
- Protect against fraud or investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Develop new offerings, improve the quality of our products, improve and personalize user experience, and better prepare future content based upon your interests and those of our general user population; or
- Conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Does Carrier use your Personal Information to contact you?
Weixuan may use the Personal Information you provide to contact you about products, services, promotions, special offers, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such communications, please send email.
Does Carrier share the information it collects with third parties?
Weixuan may share your Personal Information with its affiliated companies , through either direct or indirect ownership for the purposes set out above.
In addition, Weixuan will provide access to or share Personal Information on an as-needed basis with third parties, such as trusted service providers, consultants and contractors who are granted access to Weixuan facilities and systems or which provide services to Weixuan, and with government agencies and others as required by law. In particular, Weixuan will only share your Personal Information outside Weixuan to:
- Service providers, dealers, distributors, agents or contractors that Weixuan has retained to perform services on our behalf. Weixuan will only share your Personal Information with third parties whom Carrier has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited, to complying with tax and regulatory obligations, sharing data with labor/trade unions and works councils, and responding to a court proceeding or a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- Investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- Support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How does Carrier secure Personal Information?
Weixuan is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of Personal Information. Weixuan has adopted reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard your Personal Information. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee or warrant that your transmission to us is secure.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
The Personal Information you provide to Weixuan is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved products and services to users. This means that we may retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period after you stopped using the Carrier Websites. After this period, your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems of Weixuan without notice.
What should you understand about the third party links that may appear on this Website?
In some instances, Weixuan may provide links to non-Carrier controlled websites, which Carrier will make reasonable efforts to identify as such. Weixuan does not control such third party websites, however, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites. Furthermore, this Privacy Notice does not govern information collected about you by third parties.
In addition, Weixuan monitors user traffic patterns throughout its Websites according to a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and pages viewed. Our Web servers collect the domain names but not the email addresses of visitors. This information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our Website and to determine which areas of the Website users find useful based upon the amount of traffic to particular areas. Weixuan uses this information to enhance users’ experience at the Website and to better prepare future content based on the interests of users.